Having a website is not enough to be visible on the Internet. You need to have a good position in the search engine SERPs. Far from being the result of chance, it is the result of long months of optimizations that promotes the visibility of your site in search results.
If you don’t have the time or the expertise to take care of it, the ideal is to entrust this task to an SEO agency.
But what is a SEO agency? What services does it offer? What are the benefits for your business?
In this article, we take stock of the missions of an SEO agency and its contribution to achieving your objectives.
What is an SEO agency?
Before talking about what an SEO agency is, let’s start by defining SEO.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) brings together all the rules to follow to climb the steps in Google’s search results until you reach the Grail, a top position.
An SEO agency is the partner you need to call on to boost the natural referencing of your site.
This carries out optimization and recommendation actions to increase one or more pages of your site on relevant queries (keywords).the industry.
Because the objective to be achieved all the same is conversion!
An SEO agency intervenes mainly on three optimization axes that define the basis of SEO:
- the technical base
- the text content of your web pages and your blog
- net linking
To support you effectively and meet your needs, the SEO agency uses various optimization tools. It can be tools available in the market like SEMrush, Yoder, etc.
What are the services of an SEO agency?
An SEO agency brings together experts in natural referencing.
They put effective methods and techniques into practice to help you achieve your goals. Among the services of a SEO agency, we can cite:
- The SEO audit. Make an inventory to identify the axes to be optimized to improve your positioning, your visibility and your traffic.
- On-site optimization. To improve your markup, Meta descriptions, H1s, ALT tags, etc.
- Off-site optimization. To complete on-site optimization with net linking (use of external links to improve the authority of your site).
- The analysis of the competition. Carry out a study of your competitors’ SEO strategy (benchmarking) in order to identify the keywords and opportunities to be exploited. This is essential to remain competitive on Google.
- Keyword research and search intent. The SEO agency uses tools to identify high-performance keywords related to your industry. These are the relevant words and expressions with high qualified traffic on your site.
- Content writing. To improve its positioning, it is necessary to regularly publish quality content, rich and optimized for natural referencing. This also has the effect of promoting your expertise to your readers and helps to retain them.
- Monitoring and improvement. The SEO agency ensures compliance with your natural referencing strategy. It also assesses its real effectiveness through performance indicators (KPIs) in order to continuously improve it.
Why choose an SEO agency?
A natural referencing agency supports you by helping you on many aspects:
1. Take advantage of their expertise
Anyone new to SEO can try their hand at SEO optimization.
But to have an effective natural referencing strategy, the best solution is to use a team of professionals. They will use their expertise to help you solve the problems of your site.le. Hey, it’s on there…
In addition, search engine algorithms are constantly evolving resulting in new rules and ways of doing things.
An SEO for food will keep a permanent technical watch to understand the implications of new updates. It will adapt your natural referencing strategy accordingly and you will avoid errors, pitfalls and false beliefs.
2. Adopt good SEO practices
Natural referencing techniques have pitfalls in which it is easy to fall.
A bad partner can quickly lead you into practices severely sanctioned by Google. On the other hand, an SEO agency will advise you on good practices to improve your positioning on Google while limiting the risks.
3. Save time and money
A natural referencing strategy is a long-term one and requires devoting time and resources to it.
By entrusting this service to an SEO agency, you benefit from the help of a team of professionals. You will be able to devote your time and internal resources to sales, production, etc.
It will also save you the high expense of deploying the resources in-house to create an SEO strategy with no certainty of results.